AIMP v4.13 build 1895
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.13 build 1895
- Audio Converter:
MP3 format is now distributed with app
- Fixed: Player - an issue with opening files from AIMP's context menu that integrated to Windows Explorer
- Fixed: plugins - API - adding files to playlist with the AIMP_PLAYLIST_ADD_FLAGS_FILEINFO flag produces internal exception in some cases
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
Whats new in v4.13 in comparing with v4.12?
- Plugins: Information bar - an ability to show information bar via hotkey
- Common: Localization were updated
- Common: the FLAC codec has been updated to v1.3.2
- Common: the WavPack codec has been updated to v5.1.0
- Sound Engine: algorithm that calculates channels remapping matrix has been improved
- Sound Engine: Compatibility with external sound cards has been improved when playing using exclusive device access mode
- Music LIbrary: Grouping tree - search is now take into account only fully loaded node levels
- Music Library: Reports - limits of tables have been extended
- Music Library: Reports - the Artist tag field is now used instead of the AlbumArtist field
- Music Library: Table - memory consumption has been reduced for views with album arts
We have 71 guests online