AIMP v4.12 build 1878
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.12 build 1878
- Sound Engine: support of ASIO devices with number of output channels more than 30
- Fixed: Skin Engine - the main window does not become active after closing child window
- Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree - selection resets to default state in some cases if the "By Folders" grouping template is used
- Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree - sorting works incorrectly in some cases
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
Whats new in v4.12 in comparing with v4.11?
- General: you no longer required to run application as administrator to install add-ons or setup the file associations
- General: support of easy-to-install technology for add-ons packages in *.zip / *.aimppack formats
- Audio Converter: the "shutdown computer after conversion" settings are no longer disabled during conversion operation
- Audio Converter: presets for the fdkaac command line encoder has been added (thanks to Soolo)
- Player: performance of file adding operation has been improved
- Playlist: auto-name generation algorithm now can use information from the Artist, AlbumArtist and Album tag fields
We have 90 guests online