AIMP v4.10 build 1827
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.10 build 1827
- Common: 3rd party libraries were updated
- Tag Editor: blank spaces removes now automatically when save the changes
- Music library: selection in the table can be inverted now via the Num * key
- Fixed: common - an error occurs in some cases during application startup that leads to crash the application
- Fixed: Plugins - API - file cannot be downloaded if URL contains the ":" symbol in the path
- Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - an access provider to the CDDB does not work
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.