AIMP v4.12 build 1880
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v4.12 build 1880
- Common: Localization were updated
- Common: compatibility with the TeamViewer QuickConnect
- Sound Engine: Compatibility with external sound cards has been improved
- Music Library: Files Monitoring - an ability to add few folders at same time
- Fixed: Common - command line - switches are case sensitive
- Fixed: Common - command line - values that contains ; or = symbols processes incorrectly
- Fixed: Common - scrolling delta calculates incorrectly when touchpad is used
- Fixed: Tag Editor - files that specified via command line are ignored
- Fixed: Music Library - short links does not work (regression)
- Fixed: Music Library - quick search in grouping tree does not work (regression)
- Small bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.