AIMP v3.60 Build 1470
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.60 Build 1470
- Fixed: Common - CUE parser does not understand commands in lower case
- Fixed: Common - player does not determine audio tracks in the CD-Extra disk if playback has been started from autorun menu
- Fixed: Common - interface hangs at some time when closing the Option Dialog with active "Skins" sheet
- Fixed: Audio Converter - an error occurs when trying to export to MP3 format with following settings: Stereo, VBR.
- Fixed: Sound Engine - playback position calculates incorrectly for set
- Fixed: Playlist - the "Default.aimppl" file is moved to the Recycle bin after each close of the application, if the "save default playlist" option is switched off
- Fixed: Tag Editor - auto completion does not work for the "Genre" field
- Fixed: Tag Editor - an ability of removing / applying changes to the selected tag types does not work
- Fixed: Skin Engine - an error in playlist that leads to hide the element
- Fixed: Skin Engine - position of main window is changed when restore it from mini-player if task bar is placed at top edge of screen
- Fixed: Audio Library - playback in the audio library does not affects to the playback statistics
- Fixed: Audio Library - files cannot be added to the DB via drag-n-drop operation in some cases
- Fixed: Plugins - last.fm - some tracks scrobbles two or more times
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.