AIMP v3.60 Build 1497
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.60 Build 1497
- Common: few localizations have been updated, Turkish and Indonesian localizations have been added
- Common: index map of icon library loads incorrectly at second time during one work session
- Player: internet radio - information bars displays every time when player receives metadata from server even if data have not been changed
- Player: application ignores the custom queue when physically deleting playable file
- Player: player jumps to next track if an error occurs during opening file operation even if the "Automatically jump to next track" option is switched off
- Skin Engine: an error occurs when trying to apply skin in handler of skinned button
- Tags: WAV - tags does not loads if section with tags is placed after section with data
- Plugins: SACD - ISO parser does not loads track if there are no meta information about the tracks
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.