AIMP v3.55 Build 1338
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.55 Build 1338
- * DSP-Manager: Added an ability to switch on/off all cross mixing settings quickly
- * Player: The "Insert after current" command in addition to current behavior, now puts track to the beginning of playback queue
- Fixed: The "Send To" - selected template is ignored, if file doesn't have tags
- Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - cache is not updated in some cases
- Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - information about the track has incorrect encoding, if information has been received from the CDDB
- Fixed: Player - The remove file confirmation dialog doesn't return focus to the previous window after closing
- Fixed: Skin Engine - value of the SizeMaximal property isn't taken into account for client-aligned containers
- Fixed: Tag Editor - ID3v2 - last value is taken into account for the "comment", "genre", "link" fields instead of first, as for the other fields
- Fixed: Tag Editor - the autotag functions is not work correctly
- Fixed: Audio Library - the application hangs when trying to move file via Drag-n-Drop, if target folder already contain file with same name
- Few minor bugs were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.