MP3 & Audio Software New Release
What's new in iTunes 12.3.2
- This update allows you to see works, composers, and performers while browsing Classical music in the Apple Music catalog. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What's new in Foobar2000 1.3.9
foobar2000 change log - version 1.3.9
- New high-quality but slow resampler based on dBpoweramp/SSRC code, as an alternative to fb2k's PPHS resampler.
- Prevented clobbering of certain exotic M4A tags.
- Smooth scrolling in Default User Interface list controls.
- Beta 2: made smooth scrolling disabled by default as it stalls visualisation updates. You can enable it in advanced preferences.
- Added missing menu command for the new ReplayGain playback mode.
- Added oversampled peak scanning in ReplayGain scanner.
- Beta 2: Added tweaks for ReplayGain peak results display, in advanced preferences.
- Fixed 96 kHz AAC & ALAC playback.
- Added whitelist of HTTPS domains to suppress certificate validity checks on, for home media streaming uses [beta 3].
- Added readable error messages about “Add location” failures [beta 3].
- Improved detection of total duration of Constant Bit Rate (CBR) MP3 files [beta 4].
- More robust recovery from network errors when playing MP3 & AAC internet radio streams [beta 5].
- Removed “LegacyDisable” key in file type associations handling as it's been known to cause problems with modern Windows versions [beta 5].
AIMP v3.60 Build 1503
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
What's new in AIMP v3.60 Build 1503
- Common: 3rd party libraries have been updated
- Common: Parser for CUE formats now ignores an empty fields
- Playlist: Performance of builder for shuffle queue has been increased at 3 times
- Fixed: Playlist - title of remove file confirmation dialog window contains information about the playable file instead of application title
- Fixed: Playlist name was not changed after save the playlist to external file with different name
- Fixed: Plugins - few small bugs in API were fixed
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - tracks that contains a "%" symbol cannot be scrabbled
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - no information about the user in the "information about file" dialog
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Full list of changes you can find here.
Page 8 of 33