MP3 & Audio Software New Release
Songbird is an open-source customizable music player that's under active development.
It is integrated with these Web 2.0 services: mashTape, SHOUTcast Radio, Last.fm Scrobbling, and Songkick concert tickets. You can enhance Songbird with community-contributed plugins like Media Flow.
What's new in BSplayer 2.58.1058
- dvd playback with some DVDs
- file association bug
- display problem with some Unicode file names
- problem with online subtitles, sometimes even if existed it wasn't displayed
- YouTube video playback stream
- when opening some media files there were a lot of 1 byte reads
- some languages didn't get properly set at installation
- new subtitle renderer should now handle RTL languages properly
- alternate AC3/DTS audio decoder
- frame step now also works with EVR video renderer
- some plugin events for playlist handling
- support for madVR - Video renderer
- Taskbar Progress Bar is now 'normal' for streams
- edit bookmark window is now non-modal
- online subtitle result window also non-modal
- some other bug fixes and security enhancements
jetAudio 8.0.16 Basic
JetAudio is integrated multimedia software made up of a single compact rack. Not only does it play various music and video files, it also has features such as CD burning, recording, and conversion to other file formats.
You can create your own Internet broadcast by using JetCast, provided with JetAudio, and you can play all major file formats, including WAV, MP3, MP3Pro, OGG, WMA, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MIDI, RM, and video and audio CD tracks.
Winamp 5.62 Media Player
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Page 33 of 35